Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SchlatterBeckie "BoyCrazedDella" follows up with attempt #2

You may remember I wrote about the Craiglist personals affiliate program spammer "SchlatterBeckie" (schlatterbeckie554@hotmail.com). Well, I wrote back saying that Hotmail reported her message as "This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters."

Amazingly, she wrote back:

Simon did ya make an attempt to message me? They erased my profile for naked pics. :-/ I made a better profile at http://twurl.nl/xcyj7y and They don't care what I do there. Let's message if u made some time. BoyCrazedDella :-)

This time selling Fling.com. Incidentally. Fling.com has a website layout that is only cosmetically different from MeetLocals. The main difference being an X-rated deep-red colour for a background, and the scariest chick imaginable for a covergirl. She's got a perfect-10 body, but there's something about her teeth and wide lips that make her look like a shark...

scam dating site Fling_com, August-18-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment