Monday, December 28, 2015

Nature's Aid all natural shampoo and conditioner

The latest sample I received from SocialNature is Nature's Aid All Natural Shampoo and Conditioner. It claims to be:
  • For all hair types
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • All Natural Shampoo + Conditioner
  • Natural lather for an amazing shampoo experience
  • Scalp friendly formula helps alleviate dry or flaking scalp
  • Lightweight moisture for perfectly smooth, silky hair
  • Helps to treat and prevent split ends
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No artificial colours or dyes
  • Free of parabens, sulfates, and harsh chemicals
I have thin hair (and a big bald spot) on my head -- so not a lot of hair to work with. And I also tend to have an oily scalp, leading to oily hair, and if I'm not careful dirt can build up on my scalp. In the past, hair loss experts claimed that this was a contributing factor to my hair loss.

Anyway, in the past I typically looked for whatever cheap shampoo in Superstore will handle oily hair. Later on, I just used soap and found that it did the same job just fine.

I've tried Nature's Aid for almost a week now, using shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
They lather easily and both shampoo and conditioner have a light, pleasant, gingery aroma. I don't have a dry or flaking scalp so I can't attest to that. My hair does feel clean and not oily after, and I think softer than usual.

Other than that, I can't really report anything special here.

So if you're looking for a shampoo that uses natural ingredients; or if you're VEGAN conscious; or if you just want something different to handle oily hair; then Nature's Aid is definitely worth considering.

Nature's Aid shampoo front

Nature's Aid shampoo back

No comments:

Post a Comment