- For all hair types
- All Natural Shampoo + Conditioner
- Natural lather for an amazing shampoo experience
- Scalp friendly formula helps alleviate dry or flaking scalp
- Lightweight moisture for perfectly smooth, silky hair
- Helps to treat and prevent split ends
- No synthetic fragrances
- No artificial colours or dyes
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and harsh chemicals
Anyway, in the past I typically looked for whatever cheap shampoo in Superstore will handle oily hair. Later on, I just used soap and found that it did the same job just fine.
I've tried Nature's Aid for almost a week now, using shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
They lather easily and both shampoo and conditioner have a light, pleasant, gingery aroma. I don't have a dry or flaking scalp so I can't attest to that. My hair does feel clean and not oily after, and I think softer than usual.
Other than that, I can't really report anything special here.
So if you're looking for a shampoo that uses natural ingredients; or if you're VEGAN conscious; or if you just want something different to handle oily hair; then Nature's Aid is definitely worth considering.