Really the only reason I went was the coupons that came in the mail, which included buy-one-get-one for their Spicy Chicken Burger, and a $2 deal on their new Salsa Fries.
TIP: Senior's Day on Tuesdays! 20% off select order types.
Spicy Thigh Burger ($5.76)
- OK for a fast food burger. Looks horrid, of course if you look inside.
- Looks like they tried to toast the bun.
- Spicy thigh really does have a spicy kick. Not much, but enough to whet your appetite.
- Using thigh (dark meat) results in a tenderer, juicier "patty" than if they tried to use white meat.
- Use a BOGO coupon if you can. One burger is barely a meal and for similar money, you can probably get a better deal buying their fried chicken.
Salsa Fries ($2 with coupon)
- Total waste of time to get them "salsa" -- The salsa portion just falls off and it's not like you can really scoop it up with a fry.
- Don't count on the cheese to be melted on like in the ad copy.