Watch out for the 8 AM coffee line-up that often goes out the door. Come maybe 10 minutes earlier to escape that madness that can continue past 8:30 AM. If you are looking for a place to sit, don't let that line-up scare you off because most people are getting their coffees to go.
Today I had a coupon to try their sandwiches ($4 for sandwich plus Grande coffee), which I wouldn't have normally done. On a whim, I asked for their "least ordered" sandwich, and they were honestly at a loss about what to suggests since apparently everything gets ordered. In the end, I was suggested the Sausage and Cheddar.
Sausage and Cheddar savory breakfast sandwich. Southern-style sausage patty and egg topped with melted aged Cheddar cheese on a perfectly toasted English muffin.
- There is nothing wrong with the individual components of this item except the muffin itself: It was limp.
- It wasn't in the paper bag for long enough that steam should have softened it IF it had been toasted.
- At the same time it didn't cool quickly enough to make me suspect it had been microwaved.
- I should have watched them prep it instead of fooling around with my coffee. However, bottom line is it doesn't feel as fresh as it could be. You can probably get a more decent breakfast item elsewhere.
- Without the coupon, the price (including a Grande coffee) would have been over $6 after tax.