Baklava ($5.95) sweet Turkish pastry made of thin dough sheets and walnuts; four for $5.95 or 2 for $2.95
- A full order is four. Each is about a cubic inch.
- Thoroughly soaked in syrup which thankfully did not include much, or any, rose water; and which was strangely not too sweet.
- At almost $1.50 per piece, this was not really worth it as it wasn't that tasty.
- Price for portion is OK. Definitely a sharing at the size of approximately five packs of cigarettes.
- Tastiness is also OK. Not too sweet despite being soaked in syrup.
- Fun to eat because of the cheese that stays stringy even when the item has cooled to room temperature.
- TIP: Instead of trying to tear chunks or wrap it around your fork like spaghetti, the least-messy way is to use the edge of your fork to cut chunks. You won't get the stringy fun that way, though.