A2. Corn Cheese ($4.95)
- Shallow but wide sizzling hot plate keeps cheese melted and sears it where it contacts the plate.
- Sweet corn and lighty salty cheese. Interesting and quite tasty.
- Pretty pricey but presumably it's because of the seafood.
- Kind of bland, so use the provided soy sauce I guess. Or just pass on this and try it elsewhere.
- Each extra bowl of rice is $2 (!) for a small bowl (i.e., not a lot).
- Big pot which you simply heat up to boiling. For basically $26 it's not a lot of meat or content, (probably because you are also paying for the gas can that fuels the portable stove). Overall, not that great a deal.
- Meat comes off the bone easily.
- Soup is okay, with some potatoes.
- Nothing too special here, especially at $26.