Sunday, April 10, 2016

Siddhartha's Kitchen smoky texture eggplant

Siddhartha's Indian Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Back to Siddhartha's Indian Kitchen! It was a pretty spontaneous whim on the part of my friend. Luckily I had my previous blog post on Siddhartha's to remind me of what I had had before.

Vegetable Pakora ($6.50)
  • Nothing special tasting here. Price feels sort of high for what you get.
2016-Apr-10 - Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen - vegetable pakora

Smoked Eggplant Curry ($12.50)
  • Dish name says "smoked eggplant" but description says roasted eggplant with smoky TEXTURE. What is a "smoky texture"?
  • Pulpy. No thin curry here.
  • Salty.
  • Where's my smoky aroma, flavour, or "texture"?
2016-Apr-10 - Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen - Smoky Eggplant curry

"Naan instead" ($2)
  • Asked for garlic butter naan instead of roti, which normally comes with curry (roti + rice). Told her if it couldn't be done, just give us an order of garlic butter naan.
  • No buttery aroma or taste, and definitely no garlic. Hmm. My guess is they forgot to change it to garlic butter naan and just gave us regular boring naan.
2016-Apr-10 - Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen - naan

Mango Lemonade ($3)
  • Description said mango mousse with mint and lemonade.
  • Where's my mint and lemonade?
  • Tasted like mango syrup.
2016-Apr-10 - Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen - mango lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment