Vegetable Pakora ($6.50)
- Nothing special tasting here. Price feels sort of high for what you get.
Smoked Eggplant Curry ($12.50)
- Dish name says "smoked eggplant" but description says roasted eggplant with smoky TEXTURE. What is a "smoky texture"?
- Pulpy. No thin curry here.
- Where's my smoky aroma, flavour, or "texture"?
"Naan instead" ($2)
- Asked for garlic butter naan instead of roti, which normally comes with curry (roti + rice). Told her if it couldn't be done, just give us an order of garlic butter naan.
- No buttery aroma or taste, and definitely no garlic. Hmm. My guess is they forgot to change it to garlic butter naan and just gave us regular boring naan.
Mango Lemonade ($3)
- Description said mango mousse with mint and lemonade.
- Where's my mint and lemonade?
- Tasted like mango syrup.