Queso Fundido ($11) Flame-melted cheese mixed with your choice of mushroom or homemade chorizo, corn tortillas and pico de gallo.
- It's an appetizer so portion is smallish.
- Salty cheese. And only three (?) tacos so be generous with the cheese.
- Cools quite quickly but doesn't harden for a while. Still, it's not tasty when it's not hot so don't dilly dally!
- Definitely use the salsa (pico de gallo) provided as it helps to offset the heaviness that comes with basically eating a whole lot of cheese.
- Comes in a searing hot stone bowl that literally sizzles the cheese inside. This keeps it hot and soft for a long time.
- More stringy cheese fun.
- Cheese is seared brown where it touches the bowl, and if you're like me, you find that pretty darn tasty.
- Only $4.50 but also not that tasty to be honest.