Here is how the biscuits look like straight out of the frozen package. Notice the worrisome thick coating of butter on top.
After following the baking instructions,
- They still looked undercooked but were not.
- Quite tender so handle carefully if you want them plated nicely.
- Tender, almost spongy interior!
- NO buttery mess oozing all over despite the thick coat of butter on top. Apparently absorbed into the biscuit?
- Tasted like butter. Don't count on any flavour from cheddar or herbs despite seeing evidence of both.