The menu is quite extensive and features many vegetarian items and gluten free options.
Truffle Honey Chicken Burger ($14) Grilled Rossdown chicken thighs, slow roasted roma tomato & garlic relish, pickled onion, lettuce, feta cheese & roasted garlic aioli. All of our burgers, wraps & sandwiches are served with your choice of soup, salad, or fries. Upgrade to Caesar salad, Yam or Truffle fries for $1. Substitute a gluten-free bun for $1.5.
- As expected, the gluten-free bun was on the dry and grainy side. If you're not celiac, you're just paying to ruin your burger. Stick with the regular bun.
- The truffle fries were passable, but compared others I've had (e.g., Joe Fortes), weak on truffle and parmesan.
- I vaguely remember the burger to be good, but not particularly special. At $14, part of the cost is probably poultry that is hormone and antibiotic free (as all meats at Bubby's Kitchen are).
- This one might have been kitchen error. Came out more like an overdone lava cake: Dry and crumbly on the outside, a bit of damp mush on the inside.
- I had expected something more like a sachertorte, or at least a chocolate cake on the moister like-a-brownie side.
- Portion size for basically $6 was okay.