Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pearl Castle Cafe ginseng honey grapefruit tea

Pearl Castle Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Sheesh, I didn't even know Pearl Castle Cafe existed in the Old Orchard Shopping Centre!

Small space, nice and bright decor. Servers very alert tonight -- I can't even glance around to take in the room without catching their eye and having them immediately veer toward my position!

Ginseng Honey Grapefruit Tea ($5.95)
  • There's definitely ginseng inside the pot, but I can't really taste it.
  • Quite sweet, no grapefruit bitterness.
  • Overall tasted like a honey-citrus sort of drink. Disappointing for the lack of ginseng flavour so I can't really recommend ordering it.
2016-Apr-10 - Pearl Castle Cafe (Metrotown) - ginseng honey grapefruit tea

2016-Apr-10 - Pearl Castle Cafe (Metrotown) - wall that changes colours

No comments:

Post a Comment