Sunday, May 22, 2016

Loving Hut Express gluten free burger

Loving Hut Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato SLOOOW service on the Saturday I was there. Looked like newbies in the food cart, which made for a long lineup and a long time to get our one burger.

Grilled Mushroom Cheese Burger in Gluten Free Bun ($9 +$1 for gluten-free bun)
  • My friend's order so I didn't get to try this but she said the vegan patty was crunchy. Hmm.
  • Gummy daiya cheddar cheese also kinda gross looking. Don't look, just eat.
Cheese Fries ($5, or $4 with burger)
  • Portion is OK.
  • "Cheese" is some sort of pulpy mix that didn't have the same gummy texture of the Daiya that was in the mushroom burger.
  • Tasty for being salty.
Pretty decent for $14 and the fries can help make it a filling meal. I wouldn't spend half my lunch hour waiting in line and waiting for my order, though.

TIP: Look for their truck that pulls the food cart! It's probably nearby at metered parking which they have to feed periodically. I just think it's a curious indication of the cost of doing business.

2016-May-21 Loving Hut Express - gluten-free mushroom burger

2016-May-21 Loving Hut Express - Cheese Fries



2016-May-21 Loving Hut Express - menu

No comments:

Post a Comment