I went with just drinks and test a couple of interesting-sounding items on the menu... which sadly didn't turn out so interesting, so I don't know if I'd go back for mains.
Free WiFi! Look in the drinks menu near the bottom for the password.
Chips & Dip ($5) beer salt crisps with roasted garlic chip dip
- Salting very inconsistent.
- Random chips may taste oily.
- Chips generally large and in good shape. Presentation good. No crumbs or broken chips on the plate.
- Beer salt? Don't be swayed -- tasted like deep fried chips with a dusting of salt. Sometimes too much on the chip and you get a sudden salty overload.
- Dip was garlicky and OK. Not quite enough for the plate of chips.
Dickie's Ginger Beer ($4) fresh lemons, cane sugar, real ginger
- Glass mostly ice. FAIL.
- Maybe because there was so much ice, it tasted watery.
- Where's my ginger bite?
- Cheap except you're mostly paying for ice.
- Worse than getting a lemonade.