- Bacon & Potato Soup; applewood smoked bacon, yukon gold potato, spiced croutons, chive crème fraiche
- I didn't get to try much of this but it's a very thick "soup" that's got good smoky bacon flavour. Yup, it's tasty!
- Golden & Red Beet Salad; mesclun artisan greens, mandarin orange, goat cheese, pistachio, garden herb vinaigrette
- Fresh and refreshing and also tasty.
- If you ask for vinaigrette on the side they apparently give you a very generous amount of it.
- Braised Lamb Burger Slider; red wine braised lamb, gruyere, coleslaw, carrot, tomato, arugula, crispy onion, dijon mustard, truffle scented fries with parmesan
- Didn't get to try more than a truffle fry but that was really decently done at least. Enough truffle flavour/aroma without overdoing it.
- New York Steak; charbroiled AAA certified angus steak, roasted garlic yukon gold mashed potato, hand-picked seasonal vegetables, red wine jus
- Poached Steelhead; clam & tomato infused rice pilaf, hand-picked seasonal vegetables, pernod sabayon
- BE CAREFUL. The key word here is "pernod", which if you don't know, means an anise-flavoured liqueur. If you don't like anise (think licorish), better not order this. The sauce on top of your fish is sweet and anise-flavoured and can kill this dish for you if you don't like it or don't like too much of it.
- TIP: Try asking for the sauce on the side.
- Fish said to be sous vide (detailed article on sous vide). What I tried was tender and moist but the people who ordered it said it was a bit dry, possibly closer to the thickest part of it.
- Portobello Mushroom; sundried tomato crusted cream cheese & artichoke stuffed portobello, house-made linguine, hand-picked seasonal vegetables, walnut, black truffle olive oil
- The veggie option and I found this very tasty.
- Too bad the actual mushroom portion was small, but it was at least tasty and they gave you some truffled spaghetti to make it a filling meal overall.
- Black & White; callebaut dark & white chocolate mousse, ginger cookie, caramelized banana, toasted almond, strawberry coulis
- The one cookie I saw was so hard it had to be picked up.
- Mousse apparently used bittersweet chocolate. Got to try just a bit of this.
- Apple Confection; apple compote, raisin, honey & almond granola, honeycomb candy, vanilla gelato
- My dessert pick. Nothing special but as desserts go, safely simple and tasty.
- Belgian Waffle
- Not listed on the Dine Out Vancouver website but this was what appeared to be a fresh waffle topped with strawberry.
- Generous with the sauce, maybe too generous for some if you don't like it too sweet
Easy going friendly staff not pushy at all about selling drinks. Also, for a cold night it was a really nice touch for them to serve your choice of typical cold water or HOT WATER.
It's a bit out of the way and the walk from the main road up to the Clubhouse is not lit, but the parking lot is expansive and very well lit. For an out-of-the-way place it was booked solid with some larger parties by 7pm so if you can sneak in earlier it might help with reservations.