TIP: You want it spicy? Tell them up front and they'll help by bringing you decently spicy chilies/sauces.
Azteca Soup & 2 Rolled Tacos (Taquitos) - $9.50
- I let the server pick my tacos and she came up with beef tongue, and spicy pork with pineapple.
- Beef tongue very mild in flavour and not helped enough with the lime and onion provided.
- "Spicy" pork was delicious but not hot-spicy if you are worried about that.
- Overall the tacos were OK but flavour-wise not as good as, for example, Gringo. That said I only tried two types of tacos here.
- Azteca Soup is a tortilla soup (strips of tortilla inside!), chipotle pepper (but it's nowhere close to spicy-hot), diced avocado, cheese, and house sour cream.
- I like things spicy so I put in the provided chili sauce, and it was great!
- Not too sure I like the diced avocado, and "diced" is maybe misleading since it was chunks about a half inch long/wide.
Milanesa con Chilaquiles Verdes ($15.50) breaded beef sirloin served with green tomatillo chilaquiles, rice, and beans
- My friend's order. I didn't try it. At $15.50 price for portion is passable.