There's a wall of very limited south east asian groceries, assorted seating in two's, four's, and a longer communal table; and a condiment station with self-serve water.
If you look around, a sign thanks you for bussing your own table, and since everything is disposable plates and cutlery, it's easy to do so.
Pad Thai with Tofu ($10)
- Portion is slightly smallish for $10 but passable.
- Taste is pretty good. Nothing too special looking here, BUT you can load up with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, or crushed peanuts at the condiment counter.
- When we were there, it was eggplant.
- Pretty tasty considering its eggplant.
- Plus the rice included (about a bowlful), this works out to an OK light to medium-light meal, but the monotony of that much eggplant made it a bit off-putting.