Lots of gluten-free options, but you really need to ask as it's not indicated on the menu.
Onion Bhajia ($5.95) fusion style onion rings
- If you are looking for onion rings, these are OK. Not crispy on the outside, but they compensate for it with a curried batter.
- THIS IS NOT onion bhajji, if that's what you were hoping for.
- Where's my potato? When I got the bill, I realized they gave me ONION Kulcha instead of what I ordered.
- Mostly tasted the diced onion. Where's the contribution from the other stuff?
- Gluten-free vegetarian curry.
- Like a tasty-spicy curried version of a thick lentil soup. Really tasty!
- One cup of not very spicy or sweet chai. Nothing special or yummy here. Pass.