Salmon Oshisushi ($13.95)
- Tasty, but didn't feel that special compared to other aburi sushi I've had.
- Despite the chili on top, not spicy.
- Sweet, tasty tuna on top (but not "spicy") + crunchy fun rice = winner!
- Persimmon was interesting, but the best part of this appy was the chestnut -- thin crunchy skin slightly salty (hey, where's my truffle?) juxtaposing sweet chestnuts. Winner!
- Get this just for the chestnuts, although price is atrocious if you end up not liking the persimmon and prosciutto.
- Sweet and creamy. Tasty.
- Portion was about 2 packs of cigarettes.
Before tax this light meal was around $19 for each of 3 persons.
Cute girl servers and staff! More cute-cute than Cactus Club sexy-cute. Is this worth bonus points?