Skip to main content

Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever


Lakota Arthritis
The latest free sample I received from SocialNature was on last Wednesday, Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever. It claims to:
  • Works for joint, muscle, back, and arthitis pain
  • Fast acting
  • Effective
  • Odorless
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Natural ingredients
  • Rooted in traditional medicine
The roll-on applicator is a huge convenience plus -- it's always annoying to have to rub in with your hands, then handle the bottle again with greasy hands, then wash your hands, blah blah blah.

At the time I received the sample, my mom happened to have joint pain in her feet, so I let her try it and she agreed to use it for a minimum of one week, four times a day per the Directions. (But it turns out she only used it 3x per day).

My mom is not the type to go to the doctor for anything, so she said she tolerated a location on her foot at/near the bone inside, which she claimed was painful and slightly swollen for 30 years whenever she pressed the flesh there (e.g., by wearing shoes, which naturally apply pressure around the foot). In the picture below, she drew the circle around the affected area herself:

2016-Jun-1 location of pain relief on my mom's foot thanks to Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever

After a couple of days of using Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever, the pain was gone, which of course made her very impressed--So impressed that she said she no longer wanted to use Voltaren Emugel, which she had been using for aches and pains in her feet and had mild relief.

During the week, if she hit her elbow or other joint against something and the area hurt, she applied Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever and said it was effective.

Because it was so surprisingly effective, she said she'd buy it no matter the cost, and was interested in anything they had for headaches.

I didn't have any attacks of gout or other complaints so I did not personally try Lakota myself.

Lakota Arthritis

Lakota Arthritis

Lakota Arthritis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trafalgar's European Explorer 2006 memoirs part 3

A picture from my 2006 trip, a Trafalgar 's bus tour, on an itinerary called the European Explorer. I can't remember why I had this couple in the picture, but I do vaguely remember this to be in London, on the first official day of the tour group getting together. Their insistence on my helping them take a picture caused the three of us to be late getting back to the bus. The local tour guide had a "rule" about lateness, that we had to buy chocolate to share with everyone. As it turned out, later in the trip, on at least two occasions, we were stuck on the highway on either a long commute or a traffic jam, and I had chocolate and chocolate-covered marzipan to share. About the chocolate-covered marzipan -- Apparently we were in Austria just as they were celebrating Mozart's birthday with special marzipans wrapped in foil with the famous composer's picture. I'm pretty sure it was Mirabell Mozartkugeln . Anyway, there were enough to go around the en

Meet Melissa Gaines and her blurry sexy pics

Oh boy! I had no sooner finished posting about the lovely Taylor Burch responding to my personals ad on Craigslist when Melissa Gaines (e-mailing from erikmcclure858@yahoo.com) mailed me a couple more pictures of her lithe body and selling her profile on the same looks-like-a-phishing-scam site (http://craigslistsafe.net/profiles/melx3/). One of them was an NSFW naked-breasts pic which I haven't posted here (sorry -- but honestly, nothing to write home about, especially with the serious bikini tan lines). Here's the e-mail exchange: Melissa e-mail #1 Here is my picture as attached. Please e-mail me details what you are looking for along with your pictures. Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon. Melissa e-mail #2 hey thanks for getting back to me we should definitely meetup sometime... if youre interested of course :) a couple things i should set straight though: 1 we use condoms 2 you join a dating site that I belong to safedates no worries though its fr

Trafalgar's European Explorer 2006 memoirs part 10

The last of my pictures (at least the ones that survived the cheesy disposable cameras) from my 2006 trip, a Trafalgar 's bus tour, on an itinerary called the European Explorer. Below is the obligatory group photo. Not sure everyone's in it, actually. I'm pretty sure this one was taken by the tour director, Mike Scrimshire as I'm in the back row, on the right side.