Not that much seating but probably more than you think since the entrance is tight before you get to the "back room".
Portions are actually just OK for price since most of it is made up of cheap carbs.
Special Egg Foo Young ($14)
- Menu doesn't say, but it contains BBQ pork slices and shrimp.
- Shrimp were big. BBQ pork was tasteless.
- Portion weak for $14 but you are probably paying for the shrimp.
- I was initially told it was a mix of seafood and shellfish. It was NOT. And they did NOT give me the correct info until AFTER the dish arrived. WTH?
- Waste of money. Duck had basically no meat, no tasty fat. You are just getting skin plus the rice it's sitting on.
- The menu says "Cold Meat" but the meat was hot. Huh? Still, the server insisted what he brought was correct.
- Not spicy-hot at all. Sauce tasted like that tomato sauce from canned sardines. (No, I'm not joking).
Don't let my review actually dissuade you from going -- just don't order what I ordered. The menu is pretty big. They must do something right.