There were some service hiccups this time, but based on their record with me and my parties so far, I'm going to assume it's a one-off. But here are some tips:
TIP: When they ask you about water, "flat water" is probably bottled water and in any case costs $2 per person.
TIP: If you go at happy hour and are seated at the bar, you *may* get the bar menu, which is incorrect and does not list the new happy hour menu items. Immediately ask for the Happy Hour Menu. No, it is not the same as the Bar Menu, even though they look the same. Even if you work off the wrong menu, you will still get happy hour prices, though.
TIP: For happy hour, they don't hold nearby seats. If your party is 8 or less you may end up at the bar, which means parties of 3+ may find it harder to have a proper party-wide conversation. Ask for a table and see if they will accommodate. If the bar is already full they will end up seating you at tables anyway.
Fortes Punch ($4.50) non-alcoholic mix of fruit juice
- Fruit juices apparently really freshly squeezed on site from real fruit.
- Mostly ice in your glass but at $4.50 can you really complain?
- Nothing special here in flavour.
- This works out to about $6 per taco, which is twice the going rate for tacos, such as at Sal y Limon.
- Nice big taco still not big enough to properly pinch when folded, since you get two really fat prawns in the taco. We're talking proud-to-be-called prawns, rather than "shrimps".
- Some bite from spicy heat, but no real lingering burn on the tongue.
- Spicy and very tasty! Get this!