Truffle Fries ($8.25) with our custom salt and pepper blend, truffle aioli
- Where's the truffle flavour and aroma? I got just a faint whiff of it.
- Tasted like heavily peppered french fries.
- For a bit more, you can get a really good portion of truffle parmesan fries from Joe Fortes during their Happy Hour.
- My friend's order. Didn't get to try it, but notable for not having a lot of rice.
- Bowl was maybe only half full and most of it seemed to be the other ingredients, carrot, mushrooms, etcetera, plus the tofu for which she paid $3 extra.
Currently they have a special promotion where buying a $50 gift card gets you an extra $10 usable only during a limited time in January/February (i.e., during the slow restaurant time when everyone else is doing Dine Out Vancouver).