There are definitely savings here since you choose your two noodles either from the mark-it-yourself menu, or any of the pre-set $7.29 bowls. You get two drinks, and one small side dish.
Despite the place being called Bubble Waffle Café, you do not automatically get a bubble waffle but you can add it on for just $2, their special price for add-ons when you also purchase noodles.
Super Hot Dry Noodle with Grilled Sausage and Fish Tofu (normal price $7.29)
- Not "super" spicy-hot to start, but there's a hot aftertaste in your mouth. Thankfully the drinks are all cold.
- Noodles look redder (due to sauce) than in the picture at the counter. Sausages were also more grilled (which I prefer).
- Approximate amount of noodles is what you get in a packet of instant noodles.
- Even without the coupon, price for portion felt okay and it was fairly tasty.
"Small Side Dish": Curry Fish Balls
- Basically, fish balls (7?) tossed in curry sauce. Nothing too special here.
- In retrospect I'd go with one of the other choices, though. Twisted potato (rotato!) would be the most fun. Don't worry about portion since it's all bound to be small.
- Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside, and pretty big -- about 75% bigger than a single waffle in one of those supermarket frozen food section packs.
- Not super fun or tasty, to be honest. Maybe I should have tried the cheesecake one.
- I wouldn't buy this for $4. Get it as an add-on if you really want it.